Gadgetren – To maintain the privacy of its users, OPPO has embedded the Private Safe feature by default on his cellphone.
With the Private Safe feature, users can hide files such as photos, videos, songs, documents, and more more securely.
Later, after photos and videos are hidden in Private Safe, they will not be directly accessible through the Photos or My Files application. To be able to view these photos and videos again, you must enter Private Safe through the Settings application.
As a form of maintaining security, you also have to re-enter the PIN, Pattern, Password, or fingerprint that was previously registered.
How to View Hidden Photos and Videos on OPPO
Via the Settings App
- Open the app Settings on OPPO phone
- Next, select the option Privacy
- Select Private Safe
- Enter a pre-registered PIN, Pattern, Password, or fingerprint
- On page Private Safeyou will find the folder Image & videos, Audio, Documentsand Other files
- Select a folder Image & videos to view photos and videos that have been hidden
To further maintain privacy, the system on the cellphone OPPO does not allow you to take screenshots while accessing and entering the Private Safe page.
In addition to opening Private Safe through the Settings app, there’s actually a faster way to access this feature via the Photos app.
Via Photos . App
- Open the app Photos on OPPO phone
- On the main application page, press and hold Albums menu at the bottom for a few seconds
- You will be asked to open access with a PIN, Pattern, Password, or fingerprint
- On page Private Safeselect a folder Image & video
- You will see photos and videos that have been hidden again
Of course, through the Photos application, it is faster than Private Safe. But still in essence, you must enter a security code in order to open the hidden Private Safe page.
On average, photos and videos that enter the Private Safe have been given the Set as private attribute with settings that can be done through the Photos or My Files application.
Meanwhile, if you want to restore hidden photos and videos, you can visit the Private Safe page first and set the attribute to Set as public. Automatically the photos and videos can be viewed directly through the Photos and My Files applications.