Gadgetren – When entering a new month or period, sometimes Telkomsel will automatically suck up credit to reactivate the previous subscription package.
However, this will certainly cut the credit that is currently owned so that it can cause irritation because the credit will be used for other purposes such as telephone, SMS, or buying other packages.
To avoid automatic credit deductions, you can manually unsubscribe from Telkomsel packages using the following methods.
How to Unsubscribe from Telkomsel Packages
- Open the Message or SMS application on your cellphone
- Next, type NamaPaket (space) OFF. For example Combo Sakti OFF
- After the SMS is typed, then send it to the number 3636
- Later a notification will appear stating the termination of the package has been successful
You could say that the termination of the Telkomsel SMS package can be done even by ordinary users very quickly. However, from time to time Telkomsel changes the code to terminate the package subscription so that this method may not be used later. The Gadgetren team will also try to update the steps.
Fortunately, if the SMS method doesn’t work, then you can use another step by using the MyTelkomsel application.
- Open the app MyTelkomsel and login account using Telkomsel number
- On the main page, press the button Menu berikon people at the bottom right
- On page Menu, select option Package and Subscription
- Next, select the option Schedule in the Package
- Find and unsubscribe the plan you want to discontinue
- Use the menu and follow the appropriate steps to unsubscribe from the subscription
You could say that the termination of subscription packages using MyTelkomsel is fast because you only need to press the menus in the application. Meanwhile, for those of you who want to get this application, you can download it from Google Play Store, Apple App Storeas well as Huawei AppGallery.
If you don’t find the package you want to stop on the MyTelkomsel application, then you can try other alternatives by contacting Telkomsel Customer Service.
Through Customer Service
After you contact one of these channels, you can notify that you want to unsubscribe from certain Telkomsel internet packages. Later you will be asked to provide information such as your full name, mobile number, and internet package that will be terminated.
However, if you are not clear with the requested order, you can also visit GraPARI or MyGraPARI service office nearest