Gadgetren – Pertamina has started to implement a system where motorbikes and cars who want to buy Pertalite must use the MyPertamina application.
In addition to obtaining user data, the Government of Indonesia and Pertamina also want to make it easier to purchase BBM through the MyPertamina application with digital money without the hassle of thinking about change.
Later your account will get points in the application every time you buy Pertamina BBM products such as Pertamax Turbo, Pertamax Dex, Pertamax, or goods from registered MyPertamina Merchant.
If you want to install and register in the MyPertamina application, you can immediately see the tutorial in the previous article. Meanwhile, for those of you who want to top up your balance on MyPertamina, you can see the tutorial as follows.
How to Top Up MyPertamina Balance
1. Connect MyPertamina with LinkAja Account
- On the MyPertamina main page, press the button Activate in the LinkAja section
- On the pop-up menu asking if you already have an account LinkAja, select Not yet when not having an account or Already if you have an account
- Create a LinkAja account first by pressing Not yet if you don’t have it
- For those who already have a LinkAja account, then you can press the button Already
- On page LinkAja activation, You will be shown the LinkAja account number and asked enter PIN which is usually used to login LinkAja
- Press the button Continue If it is already
- Next, enter verification code which has been sent via SMS
- The application will display the text Congratulations, your transaction has been successful!
- You will be redirected back to the main page
After the LinkAja account is successfully connected to the MyPertamina application, you can immediately top up your balance. But before that, make sure you already have a balance on LinkAja first like the method in this article
2. Top up the balance via LinkAja
- Open the app LinkAja on the cellphone and login to the account
- Check balance LinkAJa already filled
- Then open the app MyPertamina
- later saldo MyPertamina which appears is the same as balance LinkAJa
- Next, you only need to make transactions in the MyPertamina application
You could say that you have to top up your MyPertamina balance using the LinkAja digital wallet so it can’t be done directly from the application. Even so, it can be done easily because it has many methods.
Later when you are going to make a purchase of fuel at the nearest Pertamina gas station or gas station, you can use the QR Code scanning method through the MyPertamina application.
Meanwhile, please note that the LinkAja account number connected must be the same as the mobile number registered on the MyPertamina application. You can also find the points you have earned as well as the total purchase of BBM at gas stations, Vouchers, Exchange Points, and Promos.