In the absence of a computer, many people access their various virtual spaces using their phone Android phone or tablet.
But despite the fact that the screens of these devices are getting bigger and bigger, it may not be very efficient to do it that way, since there is a resource that almost all of us have at home: our smart tvs.
The wireless transmission protocols of Smart TVs
Indeed, the different models of smart tvs existing in the market have some type of wireless transmission protocol that allows them to duplicate the activity that is carried out on a smartphone on their screens, which is ideal for distance education, online work meetings and even viewing multimedia content in streaming.
AnyView Cast and Chromecast built-in
For the specific case of the brand BGHboth the models based on Linux such as those based on AndroidTVincorporate the protocol Miracast and google-cast respectively.
In the first case, the function related to Miracast is called AnyView Castwhile in the second case, that is, on Android TV, it is simply the function built-in Chromecast.
In both cases, the transmission of the Android cell phone screen to the BGH television is very simple. We show you how to do it.
How to see the full screen of the cell phone on a TV BGH Linux TV
- Use your remote to enter the TV’s main menu.
- Then select Anyview Cast.
- Now, go to your Android cell phone and pull down the notification panel.
- Then select cast screen (Smart View on Samsung phones)
- To finish, wait for both devices to connect.
How to see the full screen of the cell phone on BGH Android TV
- Turn on your Smart TV BGH and verify that it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Android phone or tablet.
- Now, go to your phone or tablet and open the Google Home app.
- From the list of devices that appear on the screen, select the BGH TV you want to connect to.
- To finish, click on send my screen > send screen.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE