How to See Indosat IM3 Credit Debt That Must Be Paid
Gadgetren – You may have borrowed from Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison when it’s a critical moment and you want to know how much Indosat IM3 credit debt you have.
Named feature Emergency Credit You can indeed use this when your credit runs out and you don’t have a place to refill it.
However, it should be noted that the Emergency Credit feature is only available for customers who meet the criteria or have used the Indosat IM3 card for a long time and of course you need to pay this debt.
You can activate emergency credit via the USSD dialing code *505# and the MyIM3 application. If your Indosat IM3 card does not meet the criteria, of course the menu for getting Emergency Credit will not appear.
You can also use these two methods as a way to see Indosat IM3 credit debt so you can calculate how many credits you need to top up to be able to pay off the debt at the same time.
How to See IM3 Indosat Credit Debt
Via USSD code
- Open the app Phone or Phone
- Type code *505#
- Press the button SIM 1 or SIM 2 depending on the location of the Indosat IM3 card
- Type 4 to choose Self Service and press SEND
- Next, type 1 to choose Number of Credit/Emergency Quota Payments and click SEND
- Finally, you will see the emergency credit that must be paid
Meanwhile, if you don’t choose Emergency Credit debt, then the pop-up menu will inform you that You don’t have Emergency Credit at this time. It should be noted that the menu order in the USSD code can change at any time depending on Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison’s policies.
Through the MyIM3 application
- Open the MyIM3 application
- Login account with Indosat IM3 number
- If successful, then you will be faced with the main application page
- On the main page, you can see directly Indosat IM3 credit debt
Making Emergency Credit payments is also quite easy where you only need to top up your credit and then the Indosat IM3 system will automatically deduct according to the amount of credit you owe.
That way, make sure you fill in enough credit so you can pay off the Emergency Credit debt that was taken earlier so you can get Emergency Credit again if needed.
In addition, the amount of Emergency Credit balance that can be obtained by each person varies depending on the predetermined credit limit.