Gadgetren – If you still feel uncomfortable when operating, we can return Windows 11 to Windows 10, especially since Microsoft also provides a downgrade method that is quite easy to use.
Although it brings very interesting changes from the interface to the new support, Windows 11 is not a perfect operating system. There are still some issues that can annoy users.
Ranging from bugs to compatibility problems with hardware in computers and programs to be some of them. Although in this case it is actually very reasonable for an operating system that is really new.
We can therefore consider returning to using Windows 10 if the problems that arise have made computer usage less than optimal. This can be done either temporarily while waiting for Windows 11 to become more perfect or permanently.
Windows 11 itself is equipped with roll back support. We can use it to restore the computer operating system to Windows 10 more safely.
How to Roll Back Windows 11 to Windows 10
- Tap the button Start Windows
- Open Settings
- Enter the tab System
- Find the menu Recovery
- Open the menu
- In the Previous version of Windowstap the button Go Back
- Select the reason for returning to Windows 10 then click Next
- Click No, thanks if an update offer appears to shorten the time
- Tap Next on the next two warning windows
- Click Go back to Windows 10
- Wait for the downgrade process to finish
The rollback feature to Windows 10 is unfortunately only available for a very limited time. We can only use it for up to ten days after the installation of Windows 11. Also, it is only available for installation via system updates contained in the settings.
Beyond that, we can only restore Windows 11 to Windows 10 through a computer reinstallation process which requires data from the Microsoft site.
- Back up important data from the computer
- Open Windows 10 Downloads page
- Click button Download Tool Now
- Run the downloaded file
- If it asks for permission to make changes to the system, press Yes
- Tap Agree to agree to Microsoft’s policies and terms
- Tap Upgrade this PC now then click Next
- Wait for the file installation process
- Continue by selecting the appropriate button in the next few windows
- Don’t forget to change the option to Nothing on page Choose what to keep
- Click Install on page Ready to install
Just like when using a computer for the first time, we later need to do a reset on the computer. This includes installing the programs we need for activities in our daily lives.