Gadgetren – Unlike mobile phones OPPO the previous generation, OPPO A57 had a different button combination to restart.
Previously, if you wanted to restart your OPPO cellphone, you only needed to press the Power button for a few seconds and the Restart and Power Off menus would immediately appear.
But for OPPO A57By default, you have to press the Power + Volume Up button combination to prevent the cellphone from accidentally turning off when the Power button is pressed in your trouser pocket.
So it’s best to get used to this change because the new mobile phone made by OPPO will use the new key combination.
Cara Restart OPPO A57
Via the Built-In Method
- Open key screen
- Press the button Power + Volume Atas for a few seconds
- Then an option will appear Restart and Power Off
- Shift knob towards options Restart
- The cellphone turns off and will turn on again automatically
By restarting, you can refresh the operating system so that it returns to work optimally, especially after being used for a long time without ever turning it off at all.
But you are not used to using a key combination to display the Restart menu, fortunately you can still restore the previous options through the available settings.
Meanwhile, restarting may still not be able to solve some of the problems that occur. You can also use one of the settings reset methods as needed to return the settings to their original state.
How to Reset OPPO A57 Settings
Reset Network Settings
- Open the app Settings
- Type in keywords Reset network settings in the Search column at the very top
- Select Reset network settings on the keywords that appear
- Then select an option Reset network settings
- Press the button again Reset network settings
- A notification will appear later Network Reset Complete after it finishes
If the system on the OPPO A57 mobile phone is having problems with unknown sources, maybe you can take advantage of the Reset All Settings feature.
Reset All Settings
- App access Settings
- Type in keywords Reset all setting in the Search column
- Next, select an option Reset phone
- Then select an option Reset all settings
- On the pop-up menu that appears, press the button Reset all settings
- A notification will appear later System settings have been restored
With Reset All Settings, network and system settings will automatically be restored to their initial state so that all changes you make will need to be reset.
Meanwhile, those of you who want to restore OPPO A57 to factory settings as a whole can do a factory reset. But make sure you have backed up your data first to another storage because all data on your cellphone will be deleted.
Cara Reset Total OPPO A57
- Open the app Settings
- Type in keywords Reset on column Search
- Select an option Erase all data
- Press Erase all data to reset the operating system on the Reset phone page
- On the pop-up menu that appears, press the button Erase data
- Press the button Erase data again when absolutely sure
- Next, the reset process will begin
- Wait until the OPPO logo reappears
Meanwhile, when you can’t enter the OPPO A57 Home Screen page, you have to use Recovery Mode. It’s just that you don’t have the chance to back up your data if you use this method.
- Turn off cellphone
- Press the button power + volume bawah simultaneously until the OPPO logo appears on the screen
- Release button power while keeping volume down pressed
- Later it will appear Recovery Mode when successful
- Use buttons power to select menus and buttons volume to navigate between menus
- Select the menu Wipe Data
- Click options Format Data
- Wait until the process is complete
When the reset process is successful using either Factory Reset or Recovery Mode, the OPPO A57 will return to normal so you will be faced with a settings page like the device is turned on for the first time.