Gadgetren – Although vivo has reduced the presence of bloatware on its mobile phones, but some users may be annoyed by the ads that appear suddenly.
Ads can be very annoying when doing activities such as social media, creating documents, playing games, or watching videos which of course make you uncomfortable.
Moreover, the advertisements that appear will also suck up the internet quota used on Vivo cellphones. Usually ads appear because the presence of an Adware intentionally or not when you install apps or games.
For this reason, you should remove the Adware from Vivo cellphones so that the ads that appear suddenly disappear.
How to Remove Ads on Vivo Mobile
Remove Adware Applications
- Open the app Arrangement on vivo mobile
- Select the menu Other settings
- Select the menu Application manager
- Look for Adware apps with strange icons and names that don’t appear on the Home Screen
- Next, choose adware application the
- On the page Application Info, Press the button Uninstall Application or Delete Application
In other words, Adware is indeed annoying because it will be installed automatically without the user knowing. Moreover, Adware often presents advertisements so it feels very annoying.
Please note that actually by default, Vivo cellphones will not display advertisements. You could say that Vivo itself makes improvements and develops the Funtouch OS operating system from time to time so that users are comfortable, including removing advertisements.
Meanwhile, unwanted pop-up ads also sometimes feel annoying when browsing using Google Chrome. Even though you just want to read or listen to content from a site briefly.
Remove Ads in Google Chrome
- Open the Google Chrome application on the Vivo cellphone
- On the main page, select the icon button three point at the top right
- On the pop-up menu that appears, select Menu Suit
- Scroll through the page and select menu Suit Site
- Select an option Pop-ups and Redirects
- Press the button toggle to the active position
If the Pop-up and redirect features have been activated, advertisements from various sites will automatically be blocked and will no longer appear on Google Chrome. Of course this will also get rid of ads that appear suddenly and cover the entire screen.