How to record the Samsung Galaxy A14 5G screen in video form
Gadgetren – Apart from having a built-in screenshot feature, Samsung Galaxy A14 5G also equipped with the ability to record the screen or Screen Recorder.
By using the Screen Recorder, you can record the screen from the cellphone made Samsung for various needs ranging from tutorial content materials, proof of payment, game walkthroughs, and many more.
Meanwhile, the Screen Recorder feature that is present on the Galaxy A14 5G itself is easy to access. You can activate this feature right on the Quick Settings menu which is usually at the top.
How to record the Samsung Galaxy A14 5G screen
Melalui Quick Settings
- Find and select an area for screen recording
- Swipe the screen from top to bottom with one finger Quick Settings appear
- Press the button Screen Recorder
- Press the button Record with a round icon on the hover menu
- When the screen recording is complete, press the button Stop box icon
- Later you can see the results of the screen recording video directly from Gallery or File Manager
It should be noted that the Screen Recorder feature has a Pause button with a two-line icon whose function is to pause screen recording. You can also choose the sound source for screen recording starting from system or media only, media and microphone, or no sound at all.
Apart from that, you can also enable or disable the finger marker button touching the screen in the form of a white circle when screen recording is in progress. Apart from using built-in features, you can also use applications from third parties, such as Screen Recorder – XRecorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
Using Screen Recorder – Xrecorder
- Find and select an area for screen recording.
- Once the area is defined, activate the application Screen Recorder – Xrecorder.
- After the application is active, you can return to the screen recording area.
- Later it will appear floating menu with an orange camcorder icon.
- Press the button Record berikon red circle.
- While recording is in progress, a floating menu will show time indicator.
- After the recording is complete, press the button Stop red square icon on the floating menu.
- Furthermore, the screen recorded video can be watched via the Gallery or File Manager application.
In the Screen Recorder application – XRecorder, you can specify the resolution of the videos you make, starting from 240p, 360p, 480p, 540p, 640p, 720p, up to 1080p. The higher the resolution selected, the better the clarity and quality of the video.
But keep in mind that the higher the resolution, the larger the file size. Meanwhile, the bitrate quality can also be determined from the lowest 1 Mbps to the highest 16 Mbps.
By default the screen recording video frame rate will be set to 60fps or Auto, but you have to use the Pro version of the Screen Recorder – XRecorder application when you want to use 90fps or 120fps.
Meanwhile, for the sound source of the screen recording video, you can also choose between only the microphone, only sound from the system, both, or no sound at all. There is also a Noise Reduction feature that can minimize ambient sound disturbances.