Gadgetren – In the world of Twitter and social networking, Twibbon is one of the popular elements used by many people because it can provide support for various things.
For those of you who don’t know, Twibbon is a photo frame that is made as attractive as possible to invite people to support an event or movement, promote a product, and much more.
It makes it easy for you with many sites that have provided Twibbon with a nice design so that it can be directly used as a frame for profile photos on Twitter and other social networks.
But there are times when you also want to make your own Twibbon to share with your friends, family or co-workers. Now this is possible because you can make Twibbon designs using Canva.
How to Make Your Own Twibbon
Initial Design with Canva
- Access Canva site or the Canva app on your phone
- Account login by Canva
- On the main page, select the button Create a Design the icon + inside the purple circle
- Next, set the canvas size to 400 x 400 pixels
- Make Twibbons design with your own creations
- After the Twibbon has finished creating, press the button Download down arrow icon at the top right
- In the pop-up menu that appears, you are free to share the design that was made earlier
- Then the Twibbon design image will be stored on the cellphone and has a format PNG
To see the designs that have been made, you can open them in the default mobile Gallery application. The next step, you can visit the Twibbon.com site so you can make your design a Twibbon.
Get it done at Twibbon.com
- Open the Twibbon site via browser
- On the main page, select Start a Campaign
- Login with account Twitter or Facebook
- After successfully logging in, you will go to a page Campaign details with 3 steps
- Next, enter email, campaign name, along description
- After all filled, press the button I’m Happy, Continue!
- The second step, enter the design that you have made via the button Choose file
- After preview Twibbon appears, click I’m Happy, Continue!
- Next, copy your Twibbon link to give to others
Later, when other people open the Twibbon link, they will automatically be directed to a page to create a profile photo using your Twibbon frame design.
It should be noted again, the size of the frame image design that can be inserted into Twibbon must be a resolution of 400 pixels x 400 pixels or below. Also, the only allowed formats are PNG or GIF.
Of course, if you want to make another Twibbon, you can re-do the steps above. The use of PNG or GIF is intended so that there is a transparent part so that later photos of Twibbon users can be inserted in the frames that have been made.
Even though the process involved in making Twibbon seems long, in reality the steps required are very easy to do. Especially after you make one Twibbon frame design, making the second design and so on will be much easier.