Gadgetren – As a form of appreciation and loyalty to its users (Prepaid and Postpaid), Smartfren has presented SmartPoin which can later be exchanged for various attractive prizes and vouchers.
User Smartfren You can get SmartPoin in several ways, such as buying internet packages, data vouchers, EVO packages, and auto-renewal packages. The more transactions you make, the more points you accumulate.
Apart from that, you can also get points when you take part in Mini Games which are available on the MySF application which can be installed on Android or iOS devices. The MySF application can also be used to exchange SmartPoin for various prizes offered.
How to Change SmartPoints
- Open the MySF application on the cellphone
- Login account with number Smartfre
- On the application’s main page, select My SmartPoin
- Choose the prize you want, such as Packages, Credit, Vouchers, and more.
- In this example, Select Pulse
- On the details page, press the button Change Pulse
- On the pop-up menu that appears, select Of, Confident
SmartPoin redemption is a method that is very easy for Smartfren users because they can see a variety of options with a simple and comfortable interface.
But if you don’t want to install the MySF application first, then you can use the UMB code which can be typed into the Phone or Telephone application. Next, choose the prize to be exchanged via the pop-up menu that appears.
Via UMB Code
- Open the app Phone or Phone
- Type code *123# and press the button SIM 1 or 2 depending on the place Smartfren card slot is at
- Type in a number 9 to select menus Top Up and Info and press the button Send
- Type number 8 to choose 8. FREE Quota! and press Send
- In the pop-up menu that appears, choose to exchange points for credit, internet quota, chat, or Coca Cola
- For example, type 1 to have Kuota internet 150 MB (U) 700 Poin and press the button Send
It should be noted that the prizes that can be exchanged through the UMB code are more limited than through the MySF application. Meanwhile the menu for exchanging SmartPoin via the UMB code will also vary from time to time depending on Smartfren’s policy.
With that in mind, I advise you to exchange points using the MySF application because it’s more practical and easier to do. Besides being able to be exchanged for packages and credit, you can also choose various discount vouchers from hotels, e-commerce, restaurants, health or beauty, or infotainment.
So you should collect as many SmartPoin as possible so that you can exchange it for more prizes given by Smartfren.