Gadgetren – Together with the development of the Funtouch OS system interface, vivo provides its mobile phones with the Themes service that can be used to change the device’s theme.
As the name implies, Themes is a service in the form of a shop that specifically offers a variety of themes, wallpapers, and fonts to beautify Vivo devices.
By using this service, we can easily get the themes, wallpapers, icons, fonts, and lock screen settings needed to change the appearance of the device according to our wishes.
Interestingly enough, we will also find various kinds of content that are sold for free even though most of them are available for a fee. Plus vivo often offers a monthly free theme program.
We can also use it to beautify the interface of our device. As for those of you who don’t know how to download free themes from Vivo’s Themes service, here are more complete steps about it.
How to Download Free Themes on Vivo Mobile
- Open the app Themes
- Slide the banner until you meet Free theme
- Open the banner and search for the free theme you want
- If you don’t find the Free Theme banner, search for the free theme manually
- Once you find it, tap on the theme
- Tap the button Download
- Wait until the theme download process is complete
- Tap the button Apply when it’s done to install the theme
In free themes we will immediately find the Download button when opening it. But for the paid, we will find the button Free Trial to try it out for a while or Purchase Now if you want to buy it permanently.
In addition to using the default Themes of the Funtouch OS operating system, we can also change the theme of the vivo cellphone by utilizing the help of third-party services. Here are the steps to get it for those of you who don’t know how.
Free Themes from Third Parties
- Install the vivo Themes app from Google Play Store
- Find the theme you want to install
- Open the theme
- Click button Download
- Click button Change theme after successful download
- If you go to Themes, select Local
- Find and open the theme in question
- Tap the button Apply
Although it looks very helpful, the vivo Themes application unfortunately has quite limited support. This service only supports some models, especially devices that are still using the Funtouch OS 11.1 system or earlier.