How to Change Writing Fonts on a Vivo HP to Make It Look Different
Gadgetren – Besides being able to change the theme and wallpaper at will, you can also change the font writing on your cellphone vivo easily.
This can be done because Vivo has presented font changes that can be done through the Themes application. Later in the application, you can change the font as you wish.
Those of you who feel bored with the default font on Vivo cellphones can make the system look fresher.
How to Change Font Writing on Vivo Mobile
Through the Themes Application
- Open the app He Vivo cellphone default
- On the main page, you will be shown the font by page Featured, Category, and I am
- Enter the page Superior
- Next select the text Font you want to use
- Press the button Free Trial to give it a try
- Or Buy Now to buy it and apply permanently
- When choosing Buy Nowthen you will be directed to the Google Play Store to make a payment
It should be noted that only a few free fonts are provided in Vivo’s default Theme app. Meanwhile, if you select the Free Trial button, you are given the opportunity to try the font for 5 minutes or 30 minutes.
For the price of the fonts offered on the Vivo Theme itself, it is still affordable starting from Rp. 7,000. With this paid system, Vivo wants to give font creators an opportunity to make money.
Meanwhile, if you want to change the font with lots of free options, then you can use zMOD which can be downloaded directly from Google Play Store.
Through the zMOD Application
- Open the zMOD application after it is installed on the Vivo cellphone
- On the main page, select an option Apply Font
- On the pop-up menu, choose an option Apply From Store
- Next, you will be directed to the application He
- Select a category Font
- Select Font which will be used
- Press the buttonl Free Trial
- On the pop-up menu, select 30 minute trial use
- After Font be the system default, then back to zMOD application
- On the zMOD main page, select menu Activate Permanently
By using zMOD, you can make all the fonts taken from the default Vivo mobile Theme application to be used permanently
But for those of you who have excess funds, it’s a good idea to just buy Fonts in the Vivo mobile Theme application as a form of helping Font creators to be able to continue working.