Gadgetren – In order to be able to use various models of devices in the Samsung Galaxy line more optimally, we really need to add Samsung Account settings to the device first.
For those of you who don’t know, Samsung Account is an embedded membership system that can be used for free to access various Samsung services. We will generally find it on mobile phones, tablets, to smart televisions.
With this membership system, for example, we can access a number of exclusive Samsung applications such as SmartThings and Samsung Pay. We can also use it to backup, restore and sync data across multiple devices.
In addition, the Samsung Account itself is generally very necessary when we want to do a factory reset. This system can also help when we suddenly forget our ID or password.
Managing Samsung Accounts across various device models in the Galaxy line is fortunately quite easy. Including that we can replace it if needed.
How to Change Samsung Account
Deleting Legacy Samsung Accounts
- Go to page Settings
- Tap Name or profile photo at the top
- Scroll down
- Tap the button Sign out
- Tap Sign out one more time
- Enter Samsung Account password
- Click button OK
Since each device can generally only load one Samsung Account, we need to delete the old one first before replacing it. One of us can do this in the above way.
But keep in mind that the method above will only remove the account from the device. If you want to delete it permanently, then you can do it via the web page as we have explained.
After successfully deleting the old from the device, then we can add or create a new account. Here are the steps you can take if you’ve never done it before.
Adding a New Samsung Account
- Go to page Settings
- Open Accounts and Backup
- Select the menu Manage Accounts
- Tap option Add Account
- Select Samsung Account
- Don’t forget to agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement offered
- Enter the number or email address if you already have a new account then tap Next
- If you don’t have one, select Create account or Continue with Google
- Follow the instructions according to the selected option
- Set two-step verification settings if needed
- Validate the account via the link sent to the relevant email
Samsung is constantly updating its operating system interface. So maybe we need to adjust some of the steps above to change the Samsung Account on a device because the display of the settings page may vary.